Global Sales of Electric and Hybrid Buses projected to Grow at a CAGR of 25.3% over Next Five Years
Electric and Hybrid Bus Market Outlook by Goldstein Research includes a comprehensive overview of the global electric and hybrid bus market. It highlights the competitive outlook of major global players that includes the business strategies, product portfolio, revenue distribution, financial analysis, R&D activities, and investments. The comprehensive analysis of electric and hybrid bus market report is drafted as per the clients to help them in assessing their business strategies in the competitive environment.
The research found that Urban buses, based on vehicle type, acquired a largest market share of 41.0% in 2016 owing to demand from a large number of commuters in urban cities. Global electric and hybrid bus market is largely dominated by Asia-Pacific region with 51.2% market share in 2016. The fast urbanization and rising population igniting the growth of public transportation are the key factors behind the large market share of APAC region. For North America to comply with environmental concerns and related policies, North America electric and hybrid bus market share is increasing and reached 32.1% in 2016. Learn More
Key Highlights : Electric and Hybrid Bus Market Outlook
- The report includes Manufacturers, Private Label Players, OEMs & Brands Outlook (Market Competition & Regional Presence), Business Strategy &Financial Analysis of Major Players. Further, the study also covers the Industry Insights (Future Trends & Forecast Data), Trade Data (Exports and Imports) By Technology (Electric, Hybrid, Fuel Cell) , Consumer Spending Analysis
· Market Size (USD Billion), Market Share (%), CAGR (%), Y-O-Y Growth Rate (%) of Global Electric & Hybrid Bus market and further it bifurcated into Countries.
· Sales Data of In-built Appliances : By Vehicle Type, Technology, By End user , By Countries (Volume & Value), 2016-2024
· Sales Outlook by Various Channels (Value & Volume) 2016-2024
· Market Dynamics : Growth Drivers, Challenges, Trends, Opportunities (Current & Future Outlook), 2016-2024
· Supply & Demand Analysis, 2016-2024
· Trade Data Outlook : By Vehicle Type, Technology, By End user , By Countries (Volume & Value), 2016-2024
· Adoption Rate (%) Outlook
· Target & Potential Markets, By Countries
· Electric buses Industry Analysis ( Brands, New Products, Product Mapping, Appliances Industry Analysis, Pricing Pattern, Competitive Analysis & Consumer Analysis, etc.)
- The study provides an in-depth analysis with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness of the market and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast from 2016-2024 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Drivers and opportunities are evaluated to highlight the top factors responsible for market growth. Various segments are carefully evaluated to gauge the potential of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces Model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Competitive Outlook of major players of the global market as well as regional market to understand the current business scenario and to understand the complexity and investment related factors.
Major players of the global electric bus market analyzed in the report are: 3D Systems, TNO, Natural Machines, Systems & Materials Research Corporation, By flow and Print2taste GmbH, Barilla, Candyfab, Beehex, Inc., Choc Edge, Modern Meadow, Nu Food and North Branch Everbright, etc.
Get market report sample @ http://bit.ly/2Z5J95A
About Goldstein Research
Based in the US, Goldstein Research currently has a strong presence in the American and Asian countries. In the next five years, we strive to expand our reach to 50+ nations spanning across Europe, Asia and parts of the Middle East and Africa. We strive to realize a strong brand presence globally through our quality research and forecasting solutions.
Our mission is simple: to develop insightful business solutions, help our clients make powerful future decisions to keep them well ahead of the game which is the market, and leave a mark across businesses and communities through our well-defined ideas and clear-cut forecasts. Our market research reports provide in-depth analysis of global and regional variations along with competitors’ overview.
Our analysts are working on transportation industry analysis to help various tech-giants, tech start-ups and entry players to assess the current and upcoming business scenario. We believe in the vigorous examination of the current market scenario and build around creative ideas and approaches that are most suitable to our clients’ needs and business agenda.
Contact for more Info:
(Global Sales Head)
USA: + 1-646-568-7747